Love, Peace NDG T-Shirts and Bumper Stickers

 

A couple of years ago I embarked on a journey towards promoting love and peace across NDG - by creating T-Shirts and bumper stickers - and making them available through only one source - Arsak and Sahan Markaryan - at Papeterie Harvard on Sherbrooke St. 

Initially this was a success - but ultimately it was not received in anywhere near the numbers I had hoped for.  It was simply not the time.  

I am once again going to offer beautiful T-Shirts with the Love, Peace NDG image across the front.  These shirts will be my own NuVo brand - produced for me in China - of the finest quality DriFit material - which means they will be comfortable and wrinkle free!

The plan is to offer them in unisex sizes from Small through 2X, in a good number of colours.  Right now I am just sourcing the samples - to see which of 8 colours the image looks best on.  

The shirts will sell for $24.99 including taxes.  My hope is that you will like them so much that you will buy 4 colours as well as T-Shirts for gifts.  The other thing is - that NDG stands for Notre Dame de Grace - Mary - Mother of Jesus.  As such - my hope is that people from all around the world will love these shirts and choose to buy and wear them.

Bumper Stickers will be $9.99 including taxes.  They are beautiful and very easy to apply.


Wishing you peace, love and joy always...






RossG3.ca














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insights Into Heaven on Earth

Lynn Kerr - The Bird Lady of NDG

Leon Maliniak: A Full 360° Turnaround