On Being Love

 

I have been absent for awhile - busy accomplishing in a variety of areas.  Over the course of my last 20+ years I have lived a very peaceful existence - having seldom if ever experienced malice or even negative situations lasting more than a matter of minutes.

My last 3 months have been much more tumultuous - causing me to reflect - and to make efforts to change my circumstances back to those of the past 20 years.  Actually - I traced this all back to errors caused by myself - in my outlook and the way I was managing myself.

This blog is about finding Heaven on Earth - here on this earth and in this time.  There is nothing more important to this than in endeavouring to be love in every moment.  Love is God's currency - and when we are being love - by giving of our selves - our utmost - ato anyone and everyone and to anything and everything - we are as close to God as we can be.

My course over these last many years has been a charmed one.  Ultimately you will all be able to experience it in my movie - Come Away With Me.  The ongoing story of the life of Ross Harvey.  More than anything this is a love story - about myself and God - and following Him in every step.

From the time which God called me out of this world (Dec 25th, 2003), all I have done is to love.  Sometimes my actions were misinterpreted as mean, but these were 'tough love' - and meant to produce rich fruits in those I dealt with.

A time is coming for mankind which I can only describe as Heaven on Earth.  Every person who has ever been conceived - since Adam will be a part of this - for eternity.  It will be unlike any time in history - bereft of wars, famine, disease, poverty and every negative we have come to associate with this life.  There will be no form of currency globally - except love!  Everything will be free to everyone - forever - simply for being on of God's most valued creations!

I can't wait to welcome you to this paradise!

Wishing you peace, love and joy always...





RossG3.ca










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insights Into Heaven on Earth

Leon Maliniak: A Full 360° Turnaround

A Warm Welcome!