Genius At Work

In the last couple of days my life has taken on an even greater richness than even in the past.  It all began with my meeting my friend Rosanna outside her apartment on Tuesday.  She asked me to come in and speak with her son, Jacob.  She had told me that Jacob was brilliant - but I just chalked this up to the fact that every mother thinks their son(s) are stars!

As I entered their small studio apartment, Jacob held out his hand and greeted me warmly.  He offered me a cup of tea and I assented.  Rosanna ushered me to a chair and I checked out their apartment while Jacob fixed my tea.  It is small but very ordered.  There was a floor-to ceiling structure in one entire corner - housing machines of some description.

Once Jacob had attended to my tea - we got around to speaking - about him and his life/passions.  The machines are 3D Printers and he is a Product Designer and Developer, and really an engineer.  He showed me prototypes off products he has developed and intricate sketches of products in the offing.  He blew my mind!  Combined with his obvious talents is a really good man - someone I would like to assist however I can to bring all these talents to the world.

This was my next step.  Rapidly I conceived of a plan - Genius At Work.  Actually, this is not something new - it has been incubating in me for awhile.  In a matter of hours I created a very basic website to bring together several of the people who will be critical in bringing this to the world.  Genius At Work will be two things.  It will be a Product Company - bringing novel and necessary items into the market in a vast array of industries.  It will also be a Project Company - realizing IMAGINE! Montreal and IMAGINE! Global Communities.  This is quite possibly the most extensive and important initiative ever undertaken.  Period!  At its very foundation, the IMAGINE! Movement is focused on bringing Heaven to Earth - for every person - for eternity.

This is the reason I thought it important to write this blog post.  This blog is about assisting people to find Heaven on Earth - in the here and now - by endeavouring to be love in every moment.  I just wanted to let you know that when our two worlds collide (and I say this in the greatest sense), you will be in Heaven on Earth - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually!  Here's to living your best life in every moment!

Wishing you peace, love and joy always...





RossG3.ca










 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insights Into Heaven on Earth

Lynn Kerr - The Bird Lady of NDG

Leon Maliniak: A Full 360° Turnaround