Come Away With Me and more!


I have been a busy little beaver of late!  A couple of weeks ago I gave my friend Johanne Lalonde my book - Come Away With Me - which was not finished at the time.  She read it in a matter of days and loved it!  But she said she was disappointed I had not finished it.  I decided a couple of days following this to finish and when I did - I published it using Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.

The process was so easy and seamless that I decided to publish another book I had self-published using Blurb - to Amazon - Guided By Grace.  I was having so much fun I carried this forward and finished the last half of my book - ReCreating Eden!

I was already an author - having had written 2 books - but the cost of these was prohibitive through Blurb and hence I never promoted them.  Now through Amazon - these 3 books are available to a global marketplace in Kindle, paperback and hardcover formats - reasonably!

Something I have decided to do for people in my hometown of Montreal is that I am going to make signed paperback copies of my 3 books available through me every day at my 'office' - the two benches outside the Metro Grocers at 6645 Somerled - every day from 7:30-9am and 12-1pm - for $20/book.  That's right - 7 days/week!  In Canada the books sell anywhere from $20.63 - $24.79 plus tax - so on top of getting a signed copy - you are also getting a deal!  I will have unlimited copies of each of the books available and another thing I am offering is that for anyone who would like to help me to spread the word - I will sell them 10 copies of any of the 3 books for $150.00.  These books will be signed and they can resell them for $20 each and make $5.00/copy for their time.

For all infomation about my books, please visit my Author Page on Amazon:  

amazon.com/author/rossharveyg3

Wishing you peace, love and joy always...




RossG3.ca




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insights Into Heaven on Earth

A Confession - Of Sorts

Leon Maliniak: A Full 360° Turnaround